Ope skirt set
This is a handmade ankara top and long skirt
● Two side pockets
● Approx 44” long from waist to hem
● 2.5” waistband
● lined with split in the front
● 100% high quality cotton wax
● Back zipper
- top has top layers of ruffles and can be worn off the shoulders as well
(Model is wearing a xl and top is included)
1. Remove or raise clothing: Remove your shirt or raise to just below your chest. To get an accurate measurement, you need to ensure that the tape measure is resting against your bare stomach, so you should remove any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2. Take measurement: Stand up straight and exhale slowly. Hold the end of the tape measure at navel ( some people like to measure between belly button and rib cage area) and begin to take the measuring tape around the circumference of your waistline area. The tape should fit snuggly around your navel without digging into your skin.
3. Read the tape: look at the place on the tape where the zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. This location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
4. Double check your measurements: Repeat the measurement once more to ensure the accuracy of your original measurement. If it is different from the first time, measure for the for a third time take average of the 3 numbers.